http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/aquarius/ If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
see url 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NRSV)
After dedication of the house of the Lord, God spoke to Solomon about His conditions of renewal for God’s people. Because God knew that His people who are called by Him would be slipped back into sin and rebellion in the journey of their faith. God who is omniscient & knows everything about the human heart. Every believer who is follower of Christ experiences backsliding during the journey of their faith. So what should he/she do? How can he/she experience that vibrant relationship with God that they once had? The answer can be found in the revelation that God has given for His people in the verse about how they can be restored back to Him?
- He first has to be humble enough to admit that he is living in sin & disobedience.
- He has to pray to God and repent for his/her sin and rebellion.
- He has to seek God’s face every day through his/her devotional life.
- He has to confess and forsake his/her sinful & rebellious lifestyle. (Most important)
These are the four conditions God requires from His people. God has made the three promises to restore His people if they meet His conditions.
- He would hear their cry from heaven.
- He would forgive their sin and rebellion.
- He would heal or restore the relationship that was broken due to sin & rebellion.
order Pregabalin online uk Prayer Time: Dear Father, thank you for your revelation and desire to see me returning back to you. Lord, I humble myself and acknowledge my sins and rebellion against you. I repent and confess my sins and turn from my wicked ways by forsaking them. Please heal, restore and revive me to the relationship I once have had with you. I commit myself fully into your hands by faith, trusting in your promise of restoration. In Jesus name I pray.